The EV6500 is a hand-held, portable LED UV lamp with built-in white light LEDs for non-destructive testing applications like fluorescent penetrant testing and fluorescent magnetic particle inspections.
Designed with broad-beam profile for in-line and hand-held use, the EV6500 will decrease inspection time by improving indication visibility with 7,000 μW/cm2high intensity UV-A illumination and the widest coverage area in its class.
To improve NDT inspection flexibility, the EV6500 has easy-on visible light LEDs for visible flaw location, eliminating the need for a separate flashlight. The white light LEDs provide a large, concentrated flood of visible light of over 150 ft-candles.
Minimizes time to inspect parts
- Speeds up inspection time with the widest, most even beam on the market
- Indications are clearly visible even at the edge of the 10 inch / 25 cm beam, thanks to the high intensity LEDs
- Eliminates the need for a separate flashlight for visible spot checking with built-in LED white light function
- See clearly without fumbling in the dark or having to turn on an overhead light with the 16 inch / 41 cm beam of bright white light
- Reduces on-the-job downtime with dependable, reinforced construction
- Fully sealed housing will stand up to the elements, along with a fan-less cooling system and non-clouding lens for reliable, consistent inspections
- Removes the possibility of operator burns through cool LED technology
- Eliminates hazardous mercury vapor waste disposal for safer working conditions
- 7,000 μW/cm2 high intensity UV-A illumination
- 10 in / 25 cm wide, uniform beam
- No hot-spots in the beam profile
- Built-in LED white light
- Single push-button operation for UV and white light
- Rugged, durable design
- No internal fan
- Low energy consumption
- Improved operator and environmental safety
NDT Type: Fluorescent Penetrant Testing and Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Inspection