STRUCTURIX M ECO - Industrial X-Ray Film Processor (ECANF)
The STRUCTURIX M ECO is the most compact processor of the STRUCTURIX Eco Film Systems, suited to applications that demand the highest image quality while being ecologically responsible. The secret lies in the double fixing tank, the cascade fixing system - a unique concept in the tabletop processors range. The ease of use and the problem-free maintenance make the STRUCTURIX M ECO an extremely user-friendly and reliable processor. It has been designed for consumers of small and medium quantities of film, suitable for all of your x-ray film processing needs.
The STRUCTURIX M ECO lives up to expectations ecologically with:
• Revolutionary cascade fixing system which reduces the amount of silver in the waste water by a factor of 5 to 10.
• Reduction of fixer replenishment if the STRUCTURIX ecoFix is used.
• Economical water and electricity consumption.
• Infrared drying reducing the amount of heat produced in the darkroom to a minimum.
• Optimal replenishment system as a result of film surface scanning.
• Intermediate washing which ensures that there is hardly any carry-over of developer, keeping the fixer bath in optimum condition. This system also prevents development faults occurring on the film.
• Design for Recycling - Extra attention has been given to the selection of the materials in order to improve the recyclability. Materials or components which can disrupt the recycling process are easy removable. A Recycling-Passport (RP) and Equipment Information Sheet (EIS) are available.
The surface area of the film is measured accurately on entry by 5 detector rollers. This unique film area scanning ensures a precise economic, ecologic replenishment operation and reduced replenishment rates.
Minimal Running Costs
The accurate replenishment, as described above, implies low chemical consumption. In addition, during film processing only an ecologically justified volume of water is used and the consumption of electricity is particularly low due to the infrared drying system.
A Smart Choice for Excellent Film Output
The STRUCTURIX M ECO is a compact film processor that occupies a minimal amount of space in your darkroom. The M ECO processor is versatile, in the laboratory or transportable in a mobile site darkroom. It processes sheet film as well as roll film up to any length. This processor appeals to environment-conscious companies of every size and activity where film image quality is of prime importance.
The M ECO is ideal for:
• on-site testing even with multiple processors which are easy to transport and use
• customers switching from manual processing to an automated system
• serving as a back-up system to provide flexibility in film solutions and to complement digital solutions
• situations where space is limited
• Compact size - Takes up only 0.56 m2 of floor space.
• Well-conceived, lightweight construction Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and PVC to be corrosion resistant strong, lightweight and durable.
• Easy to use - Built with an automatic start/stop function. Film detection with five scanning rollers allow intelligent and economic replenishment depending on the processed film surface. The detachable control display provides visual reference of all process parameters (temperature, dryer settings). An OK light indicates when the next film can be inserted.
• Easy to service - Lightweight aluminum side covers enable fast access to the machine. Circulating pumps and racks are easy to remove, clean and service. The external water and chemical connections assure an efficient and separate drainage of the liquids.
• Light-tight cover - The standard light-tight cover allows the operator to perform other tasks while film feeding into the STRUCTURIX M ECO film
processor is ongoing. It also prevents dust particles from entering the processor to help avoid scratches on the film.
• Globally adaptable - Comes with state-of-the-art electronics. Worldwide “plug and play” feature allows you to adapt it to any standard outlet, accommodating all voltages globally.
• Table support
• Replenishment tanks of 30 liters
• Water filter with cartridge
• STRUCTURIX MIXER (50 Hz)